JTFSecurity Group Inc.- Training and Security Solutions
When you hire a security guard company, they should add value to your operations above and beyond their mandate, without ever becoming a risk. This is why JTFSecurity Group has become a leading and trusted name in the security industry.
JTFSecurity Group offers a various number of security personnel solutions ranging from protective security guards, patrol guards, event guards, specialized security services, asset and facility protection, event staff, concierge services, secured transport, bodyguards and loss prevention.
JTFSecurity Group is a security company serving Canadians, mainly in British-Colombia. We have a socially conscious edge - both in our management processes and operational dealings.
Our approach to security management is careful, refined, precise, responsible and extremely effective.
Paralleling our personnel solutions, we offer a wide range of security consulting such as security plan development; fire and emergency planning; independent security audits; high risk terminations; incident management; threat, risk assessment & management; anti-stalking services; and thorough, dependable consulting services.
Raising the standards with safety and survival training for frontline responders, such as security personnel, firefighters, and paramedics. Please review our various course offerings and gain more control of your day-to-day professional encounters.
JTFSecurity Group offers a number of unique educational programs to organizations and businesses seeking to develop safer and more secure workplace environments. Course topics are customizable and can include such things as workplace violence prevention, crisis intervention, active shooter training, emergency preparedness, deescalation skills, advanced communication, weapon retention, scenario-based training and a number of self-defense and use-of-force solutions.
JTFSecurity Group offers its Tactical Training Solutions and Security Services to clients across Canada. We are also involved in a number of remote locations and camp setting operations in British Columbia.
Contact JTFSecurity Group - Advanced Tactical Training and Security Services.
Why Choose JTFSecurity Group?
- We take time to carefully select the right fit for our clients in terms of services, as well as personnel.
- Our approaches are very customizable and flexible.
- We offer a wide range of security, education, and consulting services that complement each other.
- Our security guards receive some of the highest training in our industry: first aid and mental health first aid, evacuation protocols, crisis intervention and negotiation, to name a few. They are compassionate and caring and extremely professional in their dealings.
- At JTFSecurity Group, we consistently receive great reviews from local clients.
- We are a hands-on security guard company, meaning that if requested and required, we can immediately and effectively deal with any issues or threats relating to your properties. Oftentimes, these approaches are more effective than involving local law enforcement.
- We have good working relationships with our local law enforcement, fire, and medical care professionals.
- We can offer additional staffing and security services as required on short-term notice.
- For client confidence, we offer geo-tracking and live reporting capabilities.
- We are a socially conscious security guard company, with involvement in a number of community initiatives.
- With a local manager on your team, we can truly put in the time and care above and beyond what a larger security guard company can provide.
It is as if we all suffer from some level of cognitive dissonance. The difference between feeling safe and being safe. And long the way are the many agencies, organizations, policies, plannings that most civilians entrust with their personal safety- us- the security professionals. Yet, as I get to the airport in the back of…
For security professionals, it’s important to remember the different types of communication styles that are available to you. Here is a shortlist of some basic ones …. 5 Types of Communication Styles Passive communication. Aggressive communication. Submissive communication. Naturally, we will all favor one or two types, but it's important to know them all...
"Very professional. Called them the day before I needed assistance, wasn’t a problem. Prompt, friendly, I felt well looked after. Thank you so much for you assistance, keep up the great work."